I’ve received hundreds of votes for the Bullshitty Awards. I suspect I know who’s going to win. But there’s still time to vote.
Voting closes on Friday, February 3 at midnight, Eastern time. Vote here. And then tune in to find out:
- Whose apology was least sincere, Donald Trump or Ryan Lochte?
- Who was the most outrageous abuser of passive voice, James Comey or the Belgian Justice Minister?
- Was Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer more weaselly than LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner?
- Who put lipstick on the pig better, United Airlines or Wells Fargo?
- Was a transgender filmmaker more honest than Warren Buffet?
- And who will win Bullshitter of the year?
And block off time to watch the Bullshitty Awards announcement at 2:00 Eastern Time on Thursday, February 16, on Facebook Live and right here.
The suspense is mildly uncomfortable! See you in two weeks.